Contact Us

Locum Doctor & Consultant Accountant

In the United Kingdom, the NHS on average has 3,500 locum doctors working in hospitals on any given day, with another 17,000 locum general practitioners. A great majority of the locum hospital doctors are supplied by private agencies through a national framework agreement between the NHS and each of the 51 private agencies.

The NHS figures reveals that approximately 80% of hospital locum positions are filled by the agencies working within the agreement while the remaining 20% are filled by agencies working outside of the agreement. The Locum agencies are common reference points for doctors wishing to work in this market.

Locum GPs and consultants are expected to be flexible, adaptable, resourceful, professional, quick to establish relationships, familiar with different IT systems, and able to independently manage risks.

GLP Accountancy has acted for GP Locums, Registrars and non Principal Doctors for many years and is well-positioned to not only understand the needs of the medical profession but also well-placed to help you look after your business so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.

Services provided include:

1.Preparation of annual Accounts complying with HM Revenue and Customs requirements and guidance.

2.Advice on tax allowable business expenses, professional subscriptions and general tax planning.

3.Checklists for both your accounting records and tax return information.

4.Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return for your approval and submission by ‘electronic filing’.

5.Estimation of your tax liability well in advance.

6.Incorporation of your business and issues surrounding a limited company.

7.Bookkeeping advice & Payroll.

8.Inheritance tax planning.

9.Retirement planning.

By leveraging the expertise of our team of specialist accounting, tax planning and business strategy consultants, you get to leverage the benefits of quality expertise and bespoke solutions.



Why Choose GLP Accountancy?

1.Private and confidential tax advice

2.Face to Face meetings in 71 locations

3.Virtual Finance Director

4.We are open on Saturday

5.Free and Competitive quotes

We do what you expect an accountant to do and we do it well

Tax and Accounting are time consuming and there are so many rules and regulations. But as a business owner you can’t get away from these and they are simply tasks that need to be done and done well.

GLP Accountancy with its knowledge and expertise in all areas of Accounting & Tax is more than happy to take on the bean counting and number crunching for you, leaving you to concentrate on running and developing your business, saving you time and money. . Working with GLP Accountancy, you can expect prompt, friendly & professional quality services, customised to your requirements and all of it at extremely competitive rates

We will provide you with robust and cost-effective accounting advice and tax advice include:

• Tax and tax planning including VAT, Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment and other tax issues

• Preparation of financial statements in UK GAAP and IFRS if required

• Pay-roll Solutions of FPS, EPS, pay-roll end, P11D etc

• Companies house compliance of submission of annual returns and annual accounts.

• Book-keeping

• Regulation and Compliance

• Tax and Business Advice and Accounts Support

,Ultimately we will take care of everything, allowing you to focus on running and developing your business – saving you time and money.

We work the way that works best for you:

We offer a cost-effective service delivered in a manner that makes sense to our clients and provides added value to them. We deliver our clients a carefully chosen combination of unique benefits and because of our operating structure we can reduce our costs and pass the savings on to you.

GLP Accountancy | Your Trusted Business Partner

We Don't do different things, We do things differently!!

Refer A Friend
earn £50.00